Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11 Nano

This morning I wrote 1,070. That's only 10487 words so far but it's getting there.

I spent all day yesterday in the garage with my stepmother cleaning up the garage and organizing seven boxes for storage and a large set of piles for donation/selling purposes not to mention the number of bags of garbage and recycling! But I spent all day working and did not work on my writing like I should. And when I was at my computer, I started cleaning the room around my computer only to find a much missed computer program that I added to my newer laptop. Add stress of trying to decide if my computer was hacked, downloading and running spyware software. I was exhausted and went to bed around midnight.

So, when I woke up at 8, I was relieved to get over a thousand words accomplished let alone pick up my bedroom and watch a little Firefly.

Unfortunately, I used my new word count as a reason to go out and reward myself. I purchased a few items from a very busy grocery store and came home to attempt to make cake pops.
So, as they freeze up a little more, I sit with my roommate and hope to add at least another thousand words to my count, fight my sleepiness & catch up on American Horror Story: Asylum.

Good luck, writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment