Sunday, June 17, 2012

Writing SUCKS when you are completely blocked!

Like, we're talking like I feel so creatively constipated! It's not fair.It's a huge fear of mine coming somewhat true. It's when you spend so much time in the real world--focusing on your job and relationships with little time to really write or doing anything worth your emotions. I went to the mall today and finally got around to purchasing a few things that have been on my list for ages. I didn't have anywhere to be or anyone to see.

I think a big factor of my lack of writing is my emotions are so bipolar. I'm trying so hard to fight down the tears of the impending heartbreak that I don't want to write about it. I don't want to write about love. I don't have a muse. And I have 6 stories on my dry erase board just waiting to be picked up and finished. Not to mention, there are hours upon hours of programming to watch on my dvr and piles of books on my bookshelf. I don't have time anymore. My heart's not in it.

And this breaks my heart more than the future.
And as much as I try to push out something...I end up never getting comfortable in my seat or distracted by my thoughts. Or, I just end up falling asleep or going shopping.
W. T. F.!

No comments:

Post a Comment